Advanced features and stitch effects for creating premium embroidery
Enhanced Drawing tools.
The choice for professional-quality digitizing.
Auto Color Blend – Easily blend any two thread colors together to create beautiful effects.
Branching – Digitize complex shapes while DG takes care of sequencing to reduce travel runs, jumps and trims.
Remove Overlaps – Remove overlapping stitches to avoid layering and costly production issues.
Automatic Overlap – Easily create overlaps on satin segments according to start and stop points.
Programmed Runs and Fills – Create linear and fill effects that add originality to your designs, including over 180 programmed patterns.
Graduated Density – Create interesting effects by defining different densities in one segment.
Snap to Artwork – Automatically snap the outlines of your design to the artwork you loaded.
Standard Features on All Levels.
- Over 180 high quality fonts with closest point connection.
- Merge embroidery designs with advanced lettering and monogramming.
- One design window with outlines and stitches using the powerful .pxf format.
- Open and save to all popular embroidery formats.
- Direct connection to Tajima, Barudan, Brother, SWF and ZSK embroidery machines.
- Exclusive support for Tajima LAN-enabled embroidery machines.
- Customized settings recipes for sewing on specific fabrics.
- Edit designs by resizing, rotating or skewing.
- Stitch by stitch editing.
- Printed worksheets with barcodes and design information.
- Draw Ribbon navigates a realistic simulation of stitches.
- Increase production efficiency with barcoding and Design Spooler.
- Multiple thread palettes that are customizable.
- Exclusive access to PulseToday page.
- Extensive hoop library.
- Real time machine status and
MINIMUM Recommended Computer Specifications
Tajima DG16 by Pulse is a 64-bit application and requires 64 bit Windows 10, 8.1 , 8 or Windows 7. 32-bit operating systems and older operating systems such as Windows XP and Windows Vista are not supported.
- RECOMMENDED COMPUTER SPECIFICATIONS
Below is a list of the recommended computer specifications if you plan to purchase a computer for Tajima DG16 by Pulse. Increasing RAM memory and/or processor speed will improve system performance.
Please contact your distributor for more information on system requirements.
- 64-bit 3.0 GHz Quad Core Genuine Intel Processor
- Microsoft Windows® 7 (64-bit), Windows® 8 (64-bit), Windows® 8.1 (64-bit) or Windows® 10 (64-bit)
- Video Card NVidia® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti with 4GB GDDR5 Graphics memory (or comparable)
- Monitor with 1024×768 video resolution with 16-bit color display (or higher)
- CD-ROM drive
- 4 GB RAM
- Minimum 2 GB hard disk drive space available
- Mouse (three-button is preferred for digitizing)
- At least one Universal Serial Bus (USB) Port
- A LAN (Local Area Network) connection
- Additionally, an internet connection required for access to PulseCloud services
- DrawFusion feature supports CorelDRAW® X7 and Graphics Suite 2018
Only DG16 provides exclusive support for Tajima LAN-enabled embroidery machines including displaying messages on the controller and setting the maximum machine speed. You can send designs to the machine without the need to manually program the needle sequence.
Why Network Your Machines?
- It’s faster, significantly reducing downtime between jobs
- Increase productivity and efficiency
- All your designs are available in one place
- Secure and backup your designs
- Machine frame moves to correct position automatically
- Display instructions on the control panel screen
- Machine speed and needle bar order set automatically from the design
- Download the next design in the queue automatically
- Real time production status
- Analyze efficiency of operators, machines and designs
- Eliminate use of Diskettes or USBs for design transfer
Design transfer and networking is even more efficient with a barcode scanner. Implementing a barcode scanning system for loading designs will save time and reduce production errors. You can pull designs directly from a folder, or print a page with many barcodes for mass personalization projects.
More Information Coming Soon !