Lettering and Editing
Create customized embroidered text in any shape and style or convert TrueType® fonts to quality satin stitches for beautiful lettering. Add text to merged design files for unlimited design possibilities. Use Draw Fusion to convert vectors intelligently and interactively into exquisite embroidery.
Lettering and Editing
• Convert True Type Fonts to Satin
• Resize, Rotate, Skew Individual Letters
• Auto Kerning
• Lettering Templates , Lettering Patches
• Add Lettering to Designs
• Outline Editing, Outline Processor
• Preview Designs on Garments and Fabrics
• Draw Fusion
• Design Connections
• Global View
• Panning Mode
• Automatic Underlay
• Outline Editing
• Monogramming and Lettering on Any Curve
• Smart Connections
• Personalized Workspace
• Quotation Estimator
in all levels
• Exclusive access to PulseCloud allows you to edit, save and send your designs
• Reading and writing of all popular embroidery formats
• Direct connection to Tajima, Barudan, Brother, SWF, and Toyota embroidery machines.
• Editing tools: resize, rotate, and skew
• True Vector Based Embroidery with integrated drawing tools.
• Superior vector importing from CorelDraw® and Adobe® Illustrator®
• Best-in-class stitch quality with advanced quality control features
• Excellent lettering quality, with the broadest collection of fonts
• Exclusive ability to optimally communicate with Tajima LAN machines
• Over 170 high-quality embroidery fonts included, and over 150 more available as an option
• Printable worksheets with bar codes and design information
Recommended Computer Specifications
Tajima DG15 by Pulse is a 64-bit application and requires 64 bit Windows 8 or Windows 7. 32-bit operating systems and older operating systems such as Windows XP and Windows Vista are not supported.
Below is a list of the recommended computer specifications if you plan to purchase a computer for DG15. Increasing RAM memory and/or processor speed will improve system performance.
- 3.0 GHz 64-bit Quad Core Genuine Intel Processor
- 64-bit Microsoft Windows® 8 or 7.
- 4 GB RAM
- Minimum 2 GB hard disk drive space available
- An internet connection is required for PulseCloud access
- Mouse (three-button is preferred for digitizing)
- At least one Universal Serial Bus (USB) Port
- A LAN (Local Area Network) connection
- Draw Fusion in DG15 supports 64 bit versions of Corel Draw X7 or X6 only
- Email export functionality requires a 64-bit email client
- Connecting to some older embroidery machines through cable may require a serial port. You must also have an available on-board serial port or USB to Serial adapter and additional hardware available from your distributor.